They’re too cute to throw away, but too small to use for plants or they don’t have a drainage hole. So what can you do with a collection of vintage planters?
- business card holder
- pen and pencil holder
- paint brush holder
- fill with candy or small gifts and wrap with clear wrap for a lovely and quick gift
- use in the bathroom to hold hair clips, guest soaps,seashells or marbles
- use in the bedroom as a tray to hold change, keys or other contents of your pockets
- use to hold jewelry
- on your tea tray to hold sugar lumps, napkins,tea bags or cups
- at the kitchen sink to hold scrubbers, dish and hand soap, or bottle and vegetable brushes
- at your desk to hold paper and binder clips, pens and pencils, notepaper, and even the stapler and hole punch
To clean these beauties, always hand wash using a gentle scrubber and a product like Bon Ami to remove mineral deposits and water stains. Use a steel scrubber very gently to remove the most stubborn stains.